Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Navarrete

27 April, almost got attacked by a vicious beast as I started off this morning! We faced off then gave each other space and the opportunity to fight another day, lol...
 Today was an easy walk as opposed to the previous days. Some slight up-hills and one big one to tackle but minor compared to what I've already done. However, for some reason it felt like the hardest walk I've had to date. Just couldn't get myself going. Arrived in good time though, and will recoup and plug away tomorrow morning. All good...


  

1 comment:

  1. Ralph, your pictures are fantastic. It is nice to be able to follow along on your voyage. It's a good thing you have a big walking stick to defend yourself from killer squirrels. I had no idea you were going to face these kinds of threats on your walk. The squirrels in your back yard have been quite active lately too. I will be ready to defend myself when I am mowing the grass tomorrow. :-) Talk soon Ralph, les & Lavin

    ReplyDelete