Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Santiago

6 June, 2016 - Headed into Santiago in the early hours of the 6th. It was raining, but appropriate considering it was raining when I started this journey. Sun was shining by the time I arrived at the Cathedral of Saint James. Overwhelming feeling and clouded by mixed emotions, which are hard to describe. It's come to an end with a lot of struggle, yet I'm saddened by the fact that this leg of my pilgrimage is over. I will take until the morning of the 16th off because my heel is not any better. One way or the other I'm back on to the Camino on the 16th. 120 K's left to do to Muxia and Fisterra. Not totally sure of that break down. In a few days I will start to investigate it and break it down. Thank you all for the comments and support along the way.

1 comment: